Juno Beach Dog Training Services
Saturday Group Class at Juno Pier Park - Please Call for Start Time
Our expert dog training is the best program in town. We believe that your precious canine is one-in-a-million, no two dogs respond alike, and we tailor our dog training techniques to fit your dog specifically.
All of our training is handled by Birgit the owner and Bob our long time trainer on staff .You will be supplied with lesson sheets after each training hour for easy sharing with family members.
Most of our training programs consist of about 6-10 hours of training depending on your dogs problems. We can assist you if you are an experienced or first time dog owner with:
- Tricks and Fun Activities to do with your dog
- House Breaking Problems
- Puppy biting, jumping, barking etc.
- Dog Socialization
- Puppy Social Meeting
- Obedience Training
- Off Leash Training
- Personal Protection
- Pet Partner Program Testing available
- AKC "Canine Good Citizen" Training & Testing available
- Pet CPR Classes (Please call us for dates.)
We will meet you and your dog at your home or our office. After the first meeting and evaluation, we can start training immediately!Training Prices:
- Private Lessons at your home or place of work. Duration: 45min - 1 hr. $95
- Private Lessons at our office. Duration: 45min - 1 hr. $75
- Group Training Classes (4-6 dogs to a group) Duration: 1 hr sessions at our office. $35
- For the busy people in life, we will train your dog at our home. Price to be discussed after evaluation by trainer.
**We will charge an additional fee for aggressive, hard to handle dogs. Trainer will let you know handling fee after evaluating your dog.
Training Methods (Individually decided with owner):
- Clicker Training
- Treat Reward or Positive Behavior Reward
- Martingale or Halt Collars
- Pager Collar or Prong (if needed)
Our goal is to make your dog behave in a way that you and your family can live in harmony with your pet.
"Don't forget it is never too late to train your dog."