This is Mia, our groom of the week. She is a 9 month old Biewer Yorkie Terrier, which is a fairly rare breed in the US. A couple of differences are a tail and it's distinctive coat coloring which includes white not found in AKC recognized Yorkies. She was extremely good for her age and has a magnificent coat. It was a pleasure to work on this little lovely.
Our Grooming Team will groom your pet either to breed standard or just the way you like it. We listen to you every step of the way, and understand that nobody wants a bad haircut, not even our pets! Like your pet hand scissored? No problem! Are you up for something new? At the Canine College spa we can apply glitter for the special day out or dress your pet up with the cutest bows or bandannas, even dye your pet's coat!
- Clipping & Scissoring
- Anal Gland Care
- Teeth Cleaning
- Ear Hair Removal & Deep Ear Cleaning
- Trimming & Filing of each nail, making it nice and smooth after each grooming
- Pest Removal with natural products (Florida pests can be unkind to our little friends and is not unusual for even the best groomed dog or cat to pick up a flea at times.)
- Extra small to small breeds (short hair) $20 $30
- Small breeds (long hair or fluffy coats) start at $45
- Medium breeds (short hair) $40 $60
- Medium breeds (long hair or fluffy coats) start at $60
- Large breeds (short hair) $65 $80
- Large breeds (long hair or fluffy coats) start at $85
- Extra large breeds (short hair) start at $100
Be sure to ask for a Canine College Loyalty Club card and receive a 10% discount on spa services if pet returns within 4 weeks of last appointment or you refer a new client to us!
Please call us at any time to discuss your pet's needs and we will make sure your pet will be very well taken care of at Canine College Day Spa for pets!